For inspiration, instruction, gear, whimsy, and fun
People that have written about the Give & Take Jugglers:
This is a great article about the benefits of juggling on the brain:
Juggling Clubs are a great way to learn more about juggling, they're usually free, and you'll meet a lot of really great people.
You can also learn to juggle online through videos, diagrams, and software. The first link is to a group of video juggling tutorials by Activity TV featuring your very own Give & Take Jugglers.
- Activity TV: Juggling
- Juggling is a Snap! by one of Dave's former 5th grade students
- A Juggling is a Snap! video.
- Good overview Juggling instruction site
- Very advanced juggling notation and software
- Contact Juggling is when a ball never looses contact with your body...
Here are some good sources of juggling gear that we have used over the years:
- Click on this link to buy gear from Brian Dube
- Todd Smith makes the large American clubs that we have used for years in our show, among many other great props
- Renegade Jugglers have very durable and colorful gear
- Unicycles! in every shape and size imaginable.
- The Juggling Store Very comprehensive.
Over the years we have had the pleasure of associating with, learning from, and being inspired by some delightful and gifted performers here in America and in Europe. Here is a list of some of them:
- Cirque Plume! from France.
- Circus Ronaldo from Belgium
- Puppets On Parade from Philadelphia.
- Cool Beans Music from Pennsylvania
- Zoppe, An Italian Theatrical Circus since 1842!
- Brownstone Puppet Theater
For the best web browsing experience, we recommend Mozilla Firefox.